Saturday 12 April 2014

Michael Barrett set to make racing debut

Michael Barrett will be making his racing debut over the weekend of the 26th and 27th of April in the 750 Motor Club Stock Hatch Championship.

Barrett will be a complete novice when he heads to Brands Hatch after just a couple of Trackdays. The 51-year-old will head to the meeting very excited as he looks to fill a lifetime ambition.

He will race the Citroen Saxo (pictured) which is owned by Bill Gregory and usually raced in the series by him and his son, Trevor. The car scored a best result of seventh last season drove by Trevor at Brands Hatch.

Barrett said  "I'm really looking to my first race. It's something I've always wanted to do and now I'm in a financial position I am able to do so. I'd like to thank Bill Gregory for giving me the opportunity to race his car in such a great championship."

No comments:

Post a Comment