Tuesday 12 November 2013

2013 season review: Luke Davenport

Photo: Jakob Ebrey Photography
Ginetta Challenge racer, Luke Davenport talks through his 2013 season and looks forward to next season.

"My second year in motorsport has been a fantastic progression from the first. I feel I have continued to punch above my weight and hopefully this will be reflected in the plans I hope to announce in the coming weeks. 

"I have taken my first win and pole position in a year regarded as the most competitive ever for the Ginetta Challenge. The only thing I look back on with a slight pang of regret is Spa, where we sadly lost the championship. However, I have learned from these errors and hopefully this will stand me in good stead for next season. 

"Henderson Insurance will continue to sponsor me in 2014 which is great. They have helped boost my profile massively this year and I am really thankful for that."

You can also watch a lap with Luke around Spa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0bZMMkD-xE

No comments:

Post a Comment